10 great new Android live wallpapers
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2014, 07:56 posted on
Android was by no means the first mobile operating system, but up until this day it remains the one with richest customization options…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Finalflash (Posts: 1761; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I want to see statistics of power usage by these live wallpapers though. I don't actually see that significant of a battery hit but they're literally like movies running in the background (interactive movies). Someone know of any objective tests of the type??
4. techspace (Posts: 663; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
It would be great if they also give a rank to each of these live wallpapers depending upon their power consumption
5. AfterShock (Posts: 2803; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Grab a current drain app with a CPU so to measure.
You can get an idea pretty quick if it's worth keeping it or not.
6. josephnero (Posts: 305; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I love Sony 's livewallpaper the best.i use it on my Galaxy S4.it's even no root
7. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3538; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I think live wallpapers are gimmicky and overrat.
13. shuaibhere (Posts: 1428; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Yeah...like the one in ios7 which hurts eyes literally....
15. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5478; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
iOS 7 parallax effect which causes vertigo, headaches or even nausea. Even one of PhoneArena.com writers Ray S. admitted that iOS 7 parallax effect is causing discomfort to him.
19. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3538; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Which can be turned off. Don't be ignorant.
21. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5478; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Live wallpapers also can be turned off. So don't be ignorant.
18. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3538; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Which can be turned off btw. Besides that's not live wallpaper.
10. maherk (Posts: 918; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Just like widgets were gimmicky and now they won't?
26. AntiFanBoyz (Posts: 93; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
You seriously make coming here less fun.
9. maherk (Posts: 918; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The jellyfish is ripped off from the S3, except for the colors option.
12. fzacek (Posts: 1672; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The Asteroids Pack wallpaper is actually $1.95 and not free...
14. mokhtar (Posts: 225; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
No thank u. I love the wallpapers in my z2
17. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3260; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
My only complain with live wallpapers is that they are written in apk, I wish they Google could use different formats for widgets, apps, themes, live wallpapers, etc.
20. redbaronk12 (Posts: 26; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
Xperia. Simple but smooth as silk and gorgeous.
23. Slammer (Posts: 1031; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
Nothing compares to having a still shot of my grandkids as a screen saver. However, a live wallpaper of someone pissing on an iphone could come close.
25. wax33 (Posts: 45; Member since: 06 Apr 2014)
Sorry, nothing beats a 100% black static background for me.
27. aventureiro101 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Sep 2014)
The best thing would be getting a Live Wallpaper app that has more than 1 wallpaper. Any app that has that?