10 great images captured with smartphones #89
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2014, 07:02 posted on
We're back with the 89th post in our special photographic-centric series where we present you with a number of awesome images taken by... well, you (and your cell phones)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Settings (Posts: 1591; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Sony makes the best camera phones even if its already 3 years old, Xperia Ray
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
PA, I have a question. When submitting a photo, how long it usually takes for it to get in these polls?
6. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
same, id like to know, sometimes i wonder how they choose which pictures make it some (not necessarily in this selection) that are so pathetic that its like i walked into my backyard and took a pic of the first thing I've seen
7. vintage (Posts: 15; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
I cant choose between #5 and #10 those are my favorite. #6 also did very well for a phone that's three years old.
8. ThePython (Posts: 887; Member since: 08 May 2013)
I can't believe we've had 89 of these posts... Keep them coming!
9. Totse2k15 (Posts: 458; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Voted for #5. 4 and 8 is meh. Rest is good shot photos.
11. Rasputin007 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
#1 is the Nr. 1 for me, its techique is phenomenal.
12. Penny (Posts: 1648; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I love the depth, colors, and composition of #3. #5 is one of those rare great-timing shots, and well done. #1 is composed well with great focus and sharpness. #10 has beautiful colors and a little more dynamic range than I would expect. The rest are pretty good too.
Good round-up of photos this week.
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
#5 & #10
14. jsdechavez (Posts: 731; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
5. I love macros. but some people hate bugs.