10 great Android widgets you should try
0. phoneArena 09 Apr 2013, 08:08 posted on
Widgets – you probably got a whole bunch of them pre-installed on your Android smartphone. That's great and all, but did you know that there's tons more for download from the Google Play store? Yup, there's a whole section dedicated to them. However, not all of those widgets are really worth your time, and going through all that are available can be a tedious process. That's why we decided to save you, guys, some valuable time by shortlisting a handful of great Android widgets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I effing LOVE Power Toggles! I've been using it for a few weeks, and it works flawlessly!
4. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 818; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I'd recommend Notification Toggle.
Same thing, but it's in your notification shade, which you can pretty much access in any app.
5. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
You are my hero for recommending this. I love it
6. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Power Toggles is running in my shade. It's not a normal on-screen widget ;-)
7. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 818; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Oh, well I NT is really cool too. :D
3. Stuntman (Posts: 643; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Of the ones on this list, the only one I use is Dictionary.com. I only need a power toggle for my WiFi hotspot, so Power Toggles is overkill for me. I use The Weather Channel's widget for weather.
8. Nexu5 (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
This is why i love andoid. It is about personal CUSTOMIZATION. Especially pure google ui. One nexus not going to look the same with other nexus :D
10. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
They need to come out with a bathroom Porn widget. ( o Y o ) Get in the stall and one touch access to your favorite passtime.
11. Acanthopis (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
What are the other widgets in screenshot n.1 of Minimalistic text? Also where did you get those nice backgrounds? :)