10 free live wallpapers you should try #2
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Mar 2013, 08:14
Live wallpapers are awesome, aren't they? It's like your static, inanimate home screen suddenly comes to life, graced by the works of digital art created by a handful of developers. However, a huge fraction of all good live wallpapers come at a cost, and most people aren't willing to pay for something that just adds some extra bling to their Android smartphone or tablet's interface. But if you dig deep enough, you'll manage to find some great live wallpapers available for free. Or you can just let us do the searching for you and share the best free live wallpapers with you in today's pick...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. sorcio46 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 08:25 4 0
Just click on their names on the small window which opens from the right side of every image
7. willywill_evo posted on 07 Mar 2013, 08:39 0 0
The only live wallpaper i use on all my phone, the best LG fireworks
8. zippolite28 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 08:39 0 2
I don't use them my note battery drains like hell
10. Nick_T posted on 07 Mar 2013, 08:50 15 0
Actually live wallpapers should not consume more than 2-3 percent of your battery. Some free live wallpapers, however, come with additional crap like adware and notifications. These drain your battery by reporting usage statistics, user data and what not to their developers. The same phenomenon affects some ad-supported games as well.
12. SavageLucy42 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 09:08 0 1
Is there a way around that? I love live wallpapers but I don't use them due to the drain.
18. SavageLucy42 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 10:00 0 0
Really? Thumbs down because I asked for advice?
22. JayToTheMo posted on 07 Mar 2013, 10:42 0 1
"Some free live wallpapers, however, come with additional crap like adware and notifications."
30. firelightx posted on 09 Mar 2013, 01:02 0 0
The developer of the Blue Skies live wallpaper (Kittehface Software) is absolutely amazing. High quality work, minimal battery drain.
He does use ads, but he uses them responsibly - puts them at the bottom of the screen only during settings, and doesn't allow them to run otherwise.
I highly, HIGHLY recommend his wallpapers. I also recommend DualBoot Games live wallpapers as well. They usually cost money, but are the best quality LWP around and are also great for battery life.
As far as the others? Best I can recommend is just try some out and see how it holds up
11. _Bone_ posted on 07 Mar 2013, 08:52 2 1
By far the best wallpaper. Fresh, not too much, original.
19. andro. posted on 07 Mar 2013, 10:04 0 0
I've used fresh leaves on my tab and its incredible, great wallapper!
14. imkyle posted on 07 Mar 2013, 09:26 0 0
Nexus 4 Dot LW, drains your battery like hell. Sad its one of my favorite ones.
17. SleepingOz posted on 07 Mar 2013, 09:41 0 0
Circuit Board on the SuperAMOLED of my GNOTEII is just awesome!
20. darac posted on 07 Mar 2013, 10:07 4 0
This title laughs in the face of WP and iOS users..
I like, haha
31. DavidRedpath posted on 08 Apr 2013, 14:32 0 0
Inspired by the above I've made a few Live Wallpapers in the past couple of months. If your into Sharks, Neon, Zombies and Birds they are worth checking out for free app8ite com/live-wallpapers/