10 fighting games for Android
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2012, 06:52 posted on
Fighting games for Android are a very rare breed, as we just recently discovered for ourselves. But if one takes their time and digs deep into the Google Play store, they might actually find more than a few titles worth trying out. That is exactly what we did, so you don't have to. Below we have listed 10 fighting games for Android - both classic one-on-one duels and beat 'em up style button mashers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Not even a single game here is worth having. Your best bet is with emulators, then you can get great fighting games on your android.
3. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I played Third Blade, that was good too...
If I had more time for games I would play it more.
4. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
In my opinion they are not even close to being as good as Samurai Shodown or The Last blade.
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3577; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
And you've played every single one of them, so you would know.
9. udovisdevoh (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
The lack of gamepad is sometimes a big turnof. I think Gesture Fighter for Android is very close to Street Fighter 2, but with better controls. Well, it's not SF2, but it's close.