10 expensive luxury smartphones that you'll probably never own
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Jun 2012, 03:26
We present you with a selection of 10 luxury smartphones that we will likely never own, but it is cool to take a look at them anyway...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 14 Jun 2012, 03:36 4
Gresso Lady Blanche iPhone 4!!!!
SHUT UP AND ROB THE BANK :)
19. LostInTheRed posted on 14 Jun 2012, 08:34 2
Anyone else notice the description of the Gresso Lady Blanche iPhone 4 says, "New York, Paris, and Moscow," but the phone says New York, London, and Moscow?
Paris = France; London = England; Paris =/= London.
29. Lucas777 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 15:06 0
the time in london is the same time in paris... so its still correct -__-
35. LostInTheRed posted on 17 Jun 2012, 10:02 0
False, a quick Google search of Paris, France time, and London, England time, will tell you that they are 1 hour apart. Paris being 1 hour ahead of London.
2. shadez10 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:02 5
all those luxury phones execpt the dior and iphone that is custom made look very ugly...
im sorry to tell but damn those phones are ugly... xD
luxury phones IMO must look very attractive and not like of alien nature... xD
3. SillyMe posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:05 1
Dior and Gresso Lady Blanche iPhone 4 looks great ! Oh im in love
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:10 7
Buy a iphone 4.....paste some diamonds = profit
5. bobfreking55 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:19 0
what are the most expensive phones without gems?
38. jakson0100 posted on 12 Apr 2013, 23:49 0
the most expansive smartphone is iphone 5 now which we really cant buy even cant think to buy :) . because costs £10 million (about $15.3 million). iPhone 5 with gold and diamonds.
check News @ smartphonesupdates
it is ordered by a Chinese based businessman, who owns the black diamond that went into the construction.
6. A.aoudi posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:41 5
What a waste of money all of those phones are outdated
10. thelegend6657 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:50 3
This statement tells me that you have no class .
Those phones are super cool
28. mas11 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 12:07 1
Umm there is a big difference between throwing away money on a shiny phone and having class. I actually think these phones show people you have no class because they are pretty much bling. I would much rather have a Rolex and a regular smartphone than own one of these tasteless phones.
8. A.aoudi posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:42 1
But that aston nexus looks nice put it would be cool if it was a galaxy nexus
12. SillyMe posted on 14 Jun 2012, 05:35 0
Each of the Lady Blanche handsets is hand-made, but you wouldn't expect anything different from a device that costs $7,000 (for the crystal edition) and $30,000 (if you go with the diamonds).
14. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 14 Jun 2012, 06:15 0
I think it is hilarious that my favorite platform, Symbian, will very shortly only be available from Vertu. I guess I won't be getting a new Symbian device ever again...
All of these phones are cool, but, at the same time, totally rediculous...
16. mercorp posted on 14 Jun 2012, 07:37 0
I want to see a version if the galaxy s3 with the same materials of these phones above.
It will be a super wet dream...
17. zhypher_23 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 08:09 1
Seriously these Phones look funny, I'd literally laugh at the people who would buy these things, most likely the show offs will buy this...
18. mafiaprinc3 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 08:10 2
$129,000 for a phone,waste of money if you ask me,people who waste money to buy this should be sued for improper money management techniques
23. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 14 Jun 2012, 10:50 1
In most cases, it really is their money... let them waste it so that the worker who assembles the things can spend their own pay better. Granted that a lot of that money goes back into company profits, but even a quarter of $129,000 will seriously feed a lot of folks for a good while. Besides, if there ever was some huge EMP blast, the owner of a gold-plated diamond-encrusted device could, in theory, repair the connectivity of their disabled device by using scraps of the gold shell to re-wire the thing's internals, bypassing burned out transistors, and then pick one of the freakin' rocks off of the thing to use as a ground crystal for the antenna to work in an 'alternate electronic arrangement'... ever heard of a crystal-set radio?
20. SillyMe posted on 14 Jun 2012, 08:44 1
Celebrities will always buy them, cause they can afford that Dior or whatever else of those 10.
21. Doakie posted on 14 Jun 2012, 09:53 2
Hmm. If I saw most of these in public I probably would assume they stuck an ugly case on a normal phone. The only one I'd recognise is the Porsche Design BlackBerry.
22. jamrockjones posted on 14 Jun 2012, 10:26 2
If I was going to spend that much money on a phone I would just have someone make me an Android phone with every specification that I wanted.
25. tarmpung posted on 14 Jun 2012, 11:15 0
I like the luxury phone with Blackberry OS. Who wants?
26. BomberXL posted on 14 Jun 2012, 11:36 0
worst bunch of phones in this list? the iPhones... cuz even though those other phones are way hideous, they still wouldent make you an iSheep
27. nuadar1 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 12:00 1
May I smelt your ugly phone into something usefull..you know, like cable?
30. Forsaken77 posted on 15 Jun 2012, 02:48 0
You would think that if they're making 6-figure phones that they would at least have the best hardware/software in it.
33. Raymond_htc posted on 15 Jun 2012, 08:23 0
Even my wildfire S looks more better and much more handsome than those 10 bunch of elegant snobs.
32. Raymond_htc posted on 15 Jun 2012, 08:12 0
What a waste of money, when i can spend a lot lesser money on a Samsung Galaxy S3 or HTC One X, which looks more cooler and awesome and most importantly, own these luxury phones' specs.
36. MISTER-H (banned) posted on 18 Jun 2012, 17:28 0
Lets hope so not. If this evil success more, the world will be in
trouble. Dajal illuminati will terrorize every company.