10 curious cell phone facts
0. phoneArena 30 Jul 2012, 13:35 posted on
Do you know why text messages are limited to 160 characters? Do you know who was first to send a picture using a cell phone? Which is the world's best-selling phone? How about the toughest phone in the world?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ilia1986 (unregistered)
A nice article :)
2. kayeeman (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
PhoneArena have no news for us. Stop Uploading Random stuff from google.
20. DogsGoMeow (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 May 2012)
its nice to read fact every once in awhile. Live with it..
3. Ohrules (Posts: 305; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
nothing beats the nokia 3310 in terms of toughness :D
4. tedkord (Posts: 4268; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
That one phone reminds me of a fellow at work. He only bid the rugged, military spec phones. He just got a Samsung Rugby, and always brags about how he can put it in the toilet for 30 minutes and it works be fine. One of these days I'm gonna try 31 minutes and see what happens.
5. Fallout09 (Posts: 412; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
My only question is why would you want to put your phone in the toilet for 30 mins?
8. Slammer (Posts: 929; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
Just to show everyone how much s**t it can take.
6. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Yep stop putting up useless news.....
7. ibap (Posts: 681; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Some of this is interesting, but the story needs a proofreader.
12. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Yeah... The word "curious" just seems.........wrong.
10. Hammerfest (Posts: 360; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Well at least now we know who to blame for SEXting...
11. savien808 (Posts: 59; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
interesting to know. people should stop complaining about whats being posted, there not the ones doing it so why should they care
13. teengoku (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
well if you want random stuff dragon ball rocks but yeah i want something interesting maybe something about the next nexus phone just a suggestion
16. VJo003 (Posts: 320; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Nokia has so much... Hope they will survive their current ice-age
21. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
If not the will be Finished...see what I did there.
17. frank_j8 (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 May 2009)
One reason the nokia 1100 sold so many units is that the phone was very cheap to buy and was used as bombs
18. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
where is samsung's claim that most mobile technologies in the early 90's belong to them?
22. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 98; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
I used to have a Nokia 3650 with 16MB MMC card!! good enough for few ringtones, themes, and few VGA shots :)
and even in 2008/2009 Nokia 6233 came with a 128MB MicroSD card!!