10 camera apps for taking the perfect selfie
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2014, 09:39 posted on
If somehow you haven't heard about this yet, "selfie" was named Word of the Year for 2013 by the Oxford Dictionary. This didn't come as much of a surprise, actually – taking self-portraits has become more popular than ever now that every smartphone comes with a camera on it. The huge popularity of social networks where people are encouraged to share their pictures has also played a role in spreading awareness for the term's existence. But this post isn't about the origin and history of selfies. It is about something that you're probably more excited about – apps. We've picked 10 iOS and Android apps that can help you take better selfies, or make your self-portraits more fun...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1468; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
You act like you have never seen a monkey take a selfie before
8. PAPINYC (limited) (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
HEY, watch it!!! That's my sister-in-law you're talking about.
9. hurrycanger (Posts: 605; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
What if that's a human and the camera app just did such a wonderful job it fooled your eyes? ;)
11. great (Posts: 39; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
that orangutan is so dope while it took a selfie !
2. SAO101789 (Posts: 110; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
Hope some come to WP I'm a iphone user but I think WP should have some of these great apps. Nokia = best camera
3. Dastrix (Posts: 512; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Agreed! Considering how Windows Phone and Windows will soon be unified, devs will definitely get on board. Mainstream apps like Instagram are encouraging devs to develop for the platform as well, and we've seen great apps such as Camera360 and Hipstamatic Oggl being offered. The more the merrier! Camera apps are awesome!
7. apple4never (Posts: 754; Member since: 08 May 2013)
nah you mean, Sony Z1 best camera + waterproof
10. Landmarkcm (Posts: 375; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
I dont get using the front camera if you want a good self shot. I have become a master with a self timer using the back camera.