10 awesome smartphone hacks and mods
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2012, 08:22 posted on
The best and most fun way of voiding a smartphone's warranty, if there happens to be such a thing, has to be modifying the device by yourself. And we aren't talking about installing a third-party launcher or a custom ROM on it. We're talking about hardcore hardware hacks – hacks that require creativity, skill, and most importantly, getting your hands dirty. Most of us don't have the knowledge or equipment necessary for such a project. Yet others do and create unique, awesome smartphone mods like the ones we've put together...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. aaronkatrini (Posts: 230; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Yeah but only if you have a non-replaceble battery phone :(
5. Insignificant (Posts: 141; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
'The Apple logo got on the back got lost on the way, but we think the sacrifice was worth it'
That's not a sacrifice, lol, that's 2 benefits for the price of 1.
15. lkjhg755 (Posts: 69; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Yeah, it honestly looks great with no markings on the back.
7. apexKBC (Posts: 77; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
I liked the waterproof one.
the best innovation ever
8. toyboyz (Posts: 41; Member since: 22 Jan 2010)
That's cool. Now let's see some one take a phone and do a transparency mod!>.
9. Nick_T (Posts: 122; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Actually there is a transparent back plate mod for the iPhone. You can look it up.
10. parkwaydr (Posts: 571; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
These pics made me wanna tinker with my gnex.
11. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i love all HTC phones...but why is the list all iPhones?
12. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
the first pic of the Sensation, why don't you colour it red instead of blue? that's a lot nicer!
13. Lauticol (Posts: 58; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
There you have it in red --> htcinside. (DELETE THIS) de/htc-sensation-eloxal-red-unique-edition/
14. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Red would go well with the sensation, especiall with Sensation XE!!!
Red back lighting for its capacitive buttons.. red beats audio logo at the back + Red painted back = SEXY COMBO