10 all new features of the new HTC One (M8)
0. phoneArena 25 Mar 2014, 10:45 posted on
We sum up the 10 essential new features of the new HTC One. From the improved BoomSound speakers, to the more intense metal finish…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The camera was such a let down. Really disappointed with the phone.
7. maherk (Posts: 1192; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
just disappointed with the on screen buttons. I love everything about it.
8. Bridgep0rt (Posts: 37; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Lol No test shots, no anything but your disappointed... Lol
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
In case you haven't been on the internet lately, test shots are already on the web. Here's a hint: Google.
13. maherk (Posts: 1192; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
still there are no comparison with another phones, so you can't base your opinion in a couple of random shots.
23. igorb81 (Posts: 29; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
what's the point to compare 4mp to other 13mp... that's the whole point that you are missing. Many of us don't want 4mp. I want HTC to hear that loud and clear I thought they heard enough complains with the first One but they are slow learners.
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6727; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
128GB expandable memory iss the killer sell price point.
6. av911 (Posts: 153; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Any microSDXC slots should be able to utilize 128GB cards, S4, Note 2/3, etc.
I have one in my S4.
11. ojdidit84 (Posts: 414; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
But they don't. All of the phones that you listed only support up to 64GB along with all of last years Android flagships and even this years Z2. Only this, the Find 7, S5 and Desire 816 officially support 128GB SD cards and supposedly WP8 supports up to 128GB SD cards as well.
I also bought a 128 as soon as they came out for my Note 3 but it only addresses 64GB.
15. av911 (Posts: 153; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
16. ojdidit84 (Posts: 414; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Hmph... Well WTF, why isn't mine recognizing! lol
Time to investigate.
18. ojdidit84 (Posts: 414; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Oh, it is. I rooted this bastard as soon as I got it. I'll have it figured out in an hour or two. Better not be this ROM or kernel cuz me likes them so much...
20. maherk (Posts: 1192; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
you can also flash a zip file in cwm if you like to move apps to your sd card, if you already updated to 4.4
9. av911 (Posts: 153; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
3. chunky1x (Posts: 261; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
Just to be fair. What are the 10 things you don't like about HTC M8? Other sites are doing this.
4. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I luke if due camera very much..
More option for unique capture..
Im waiting for complete review
5. Lboogey6 (Posts: 269; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
Wait not to troll cause I was interested in what they would bring to the table this time around but using the knock feature, the pause video, motion gestures they kinda just took pieces of other phones the impressive part was the front cam but ...still not sure where tje innovation lies
14. SlowPoison77 (Posts: 27; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
dual camera will definaely increase the quality of pic. so the pic will be better than htc one 2013
21. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
yes the camera so much better than m7
and i buy this phone every other phone in my see is ugly
24. user996 (Posts: 193; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
there was no need for dual camera for refocus feature. nokia has done it with just one camera module