10 Samsung Galaxy S 4 cases: the best case scenarios
0. phoneArena 22 Mar 2013, 09:09 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S 4 has barely been outed, and there is already a variety of attractive cases pledged for the compact 5-incher with a Full HD Super AMOLED display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. zhiae (unregistered)
. Cygnett Urban or Olo Glacier something not expensive and some thing cover all around i dont want frame scratch like on s3
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The SView cover with screen adaptation and unlock is awesome. It should come with magnet on both sides though so it doesn't open easily, maybe overlapping a bit or something. How does it know BTW when the cover is open or closed?
6. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Its got magnets so when the cover is open the phone wakes up.
4. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Can't wait for the Galaxy Note 3 and the cases that will be available for that.
7. Stayfly2407 (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
If possible, I would use the S view cover and the wireless charging pad. Only problem is they both come with their own back.
9. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I would probably get the Otterbox Commuter or the Carbon Fiber case if I had the S4.
11. DarkShadow (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
that is nice... l will wait for case- mate phantom
12. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 413; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
hmmm even the last one is pretty sick even tho i wouldnt go with it.
13. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
That carbon fiber one looks really nice.
Nice jab at the Samsung plastic by the editor though. The Samsung hate is getting worse by the day that even HTC fan editors are taking jabs in every article they write. Of course he has it all wrong though and it is the other way around. The HTC One needs a case and the GS4 doesn't. In fact, a lot of cases for the GS4 seem to be a back cover plus a screen flap, no protection at all because it doesn't need it.
15. tomn1ce (Posts: 178; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
The ones that caught my attention were 1, 5, 6 (soft one) and 7...
18. DeathR34PER (Posts: 19; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
As much as I am paranoid about thin phones being bent or scratched so easily coming from Samsung's plastic material, especially with random drops, I guess, I rather get Otterbox, really. Though, other cases looks cool though, mostly the S View Cover.
19. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
is the #7 thick?
i want my phone to be thin, but the # 7 and the s cover are beautiful
20. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
this is interesting PA:
21. Daftama (Posts: 611; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Please explain how I would talk on number 10 with out folding and no bluetooth
22. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
They look cool. I wish PA would do this kind of article with the Nexus line...
23. Allenrulz (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Not on the list but the Spigen Slim Armor for S4, is one of the best cases coming out!!!
24. user312 (Posts: 68; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
Yea so if someone decides to steal your iLuv Jstyle case/wallet they get all your money and a nice little S4 bonus.
25. shastipet (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
I really like the flip case in here squidoo.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-and-cases
27. acmeqube (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
S View Cover is fine.However i had seen some amazing designer samsung galaxy s4 cases here at squidoo.com/designer-samsung-galaxy-s4-cases
28. S4Flipcase (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 May 2013)
S view Flip case and otterbox both are my favorite case for the high defend on the Galaxy S4 and outstanding design, yet now I'm looking for some other stylish case for the s case and otterbox are everywhere,going to get an particular element case to make s my S4 far from other people's duplicate design,glad to know the Galaxys4flipcase.com store and their ROCK case is really rocks!!
29. tomsen33 (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
i find the case with window very ugly.. i still use and love my iron man battery cover from Caseutopia.com
With bulky cases you don't enjoy your phone keep it simple and use a screen protector
30. tomsen33 (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
Something else why everyone like bulky cases??
31. danielmichael (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Guys check this one: Kouros Meteor from Kouroscases (google for it please)
An incredible case with genuine leather and alcantara in interior. And only for less than 30€ (30% off) with free shipping worldwide! Its a gorgeous case and i already got mine in black color. It is soft and gives to the phone a great touch of class. Recommended!
32. k.levine720 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Feb 2014)
i agree and think that most of these cases are bulky and not very pleasing to the eye. I love my case from casecloset.com cause they definitely target more for women, but that's my opinion
but if i had to choose from what's here i really like #9
33. vivak (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Sep 2014)
I love the cases you presented here, unusual and eye catching, I got cases on Casezz,com for s4 samsung not that expensive and cheap.
34. shatterarmor (Posts: 11; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
NONE OF THESE CASES PROTECT YOUR SCREEN FROM SHATTERING!! THE ONLY CASE THAT DOES THAT IS THE ONES AT SHATTERARMOR.COM