10 LG G3 case offerings
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2014, 04:07 posted on
You might be reluctant to hide the brushed rear looks of the LG G3 with a case, or add extra bulk to an already sizeable chassis, but LG's innovative original cover could very well dissuade to in your intent to use the flagship as raw as its manufacturer intended. The so-called QuickCircle is undoubtedly a great official case already, which offers unique features, and is tailor-made with the G3's features in mind. A variation of that case can even add wireless charging to the handset, if you are so inclined...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 (Posts: 3282; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
So I could either buy a Quick Circle CASE from LG or an entire phone (lumia 520) for that price. A very tough decision indeed !
8. boosook (Posts: 1402; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Yes, you're right... but the quick circle case is more useful! :)
2. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
The first and second look realllly good, especially since it is similar to Samsung's S-View Cover. Too bad that 3rd party S-View covers don't work on Note 3 anymore though, but the LG G3, now that case looks awesome, as well as unique.
3. tech2 (Posts: 3282; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
4. ChandlerBing (Posts: 35; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
LG QuickCircle case. Because ripping Samsung off in software features wouldn't suffice the needs.
9. Reynolds1 (Posts: 34; Member since: 17 Jun 2014)
Does this case do all of the Quick Circle stuff the official case does?