10 Android camera apps
0. phoneArena 16 Mar 2012, 10:56 posted on
So, you like shooting photos with your Android smartphone, eh? If so, our list of 10 Android camera apps is definitely something you should check out...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. torr310 (Posts: 284; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
one question, can they make my pictures look like those taken by iPhone 4S?
My Motorola takes disappointed pictures!
8. bigdawg23 (Posts: 268; Member since: 25 May 2011)
What Moto? I had the 4S and my SGS2 Skyrocket and now Note take much better pictures.
3. metoyou (Posts: 264; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I love the Pixlr-o-matic app
there are plenty more of other camera apps around such as camera zoom FX, Pano, Cartoon Camera etc that's all i can remember off my head :)
6. xmusicianguy (Posts: 96; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
I now use the stock camera in the Razr and Pro Camera then for HDR shots Pro HDR Camera. Might checkout Camera 360. The razr built in after filters for less than desired shots.
9. tamas (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Maybe you can check out this liquification camera app too:
10. serty (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
aahh come on android, mobile photography is next big thing. User want to do more instead of just applying filters/fx, crop/rotate, saturate/exposure. Adroid apps developer should develope apps that able to superimpose/juxtapose, multilayer blend, surreal/dramatic/painting HDR (much beyond ProHDR/HDR Camera+), graphic design photo concept, selective adjust/editing.
11. Azzoth (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Jul 2012)
You can rank your favorite Android Photography apps in this ranking:
12. dew2511 (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
i think LiveAlbum would suit the requirement. i downloaded this app and found it quite useful and quite different from the rest of the apps.
LiveAlbum needs a mention..