10 Android and iOS apps that let you score some easy cash
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2014, 09:42 posted on
Ever wanted to get one of those sweet jobs where they basically pay you to exist? Well, the bad news is you probably won't, unless your name rhymes with “Hilton” or “Kardashian”. But the good news is that there are plenty of apps thet let you pocket some humble...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. TheMan (Posts: 441; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Add Google Rewards to the list, which pays for survey responses by posting a credit to one's Play Store account.
9. pantsoffski (Posts: 7; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
Google Rewards is really great, easy money for apps.
2. theguy2345 (Posts: 1035; Member since: 24 Jun 2014)
Points2shop is also very good. About 75 cents a survey. Another good one is swagbucks. I did not like viggle, it was very annoying.
3. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1062; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Also, there is FreeMyApps and AppBounty, which reward you for trying out apps.
4. SamDroid (unregistered)
Lol. The opening line killed me. Good one Luis
7. gigaraga (Posts: 1429; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Not bad...might give it a shot to see if i can land some bucks haha