10 All New HTC One (M8) features that we're likely to see
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2014, 06:45 posted on
After endless leaks and rumors, the All New HTC One will finally get officially unveiled in a week at an HTC event held simultaneously in New York and London…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I fricken can't bloody sweaty teary WAIT!!!!!!!
10. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1850; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
7 more days until the announce day :D I just want to see what's all the feature it offers. It would come in for a kill if they would include water proof in that phone the last minute :P
35. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
If the battery is 3000 mah I'll be the first to buy one. If it's as rumored at 2600 I might pass. Will se how it goes.
38. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
you must see the results i think thay make it great just like one max
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I don't like the way they change a design little bit of One. One has really great design. But anyway still looks good.
23. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1850; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Yeah, it's hard to come out with a more beautiful design when the One is already beautiful. That's the probably with iPhone and Sony Z series. But either way, the New One will be a really good phone :D
29. eq5555 (Posts: 64; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
Thick bezels, over an old camera (1/3, bsi), outdated screen, non waterprof
32. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
does anyone know what the htc logo bar does since they now have onscreen buttons?
34. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I heard it will wash you're laundry and cook yr dinner. But take all this with a pinch of salt.
30. eq5555 (Posts: 64; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
Smartphone for those who fap on metal and does not use a smartphone
or simply noobs
33. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Wtf are you trying to say man ?! I think sammy needs to find (pay) better trolls or maybe they are applying their cheap labor policy on trolls as well ?!
37. Ashoaib (Posts: 2915; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
all manufacturers should take consultation from htc about how to make good design of phones...
2. papss (unregistered)
I'd like them to do an apple and release it the week after they officially announce it.
3. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Duo camera= another ill-fated htc camera
7. papss (unregistered)
Someone with a nexus talking about cameras? Now that's funny
12. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
What's wrong with Nexi camera?
Is not the best, but smokes and obliterates the first HTC one!
This HTC has to prove itself yet and not be a EVO 3D in hype.
16. papss (unregistered)
I'm saying if he is going to troll a HTC article and he has a nexus I find it funny
19. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
The only thing that irks me in android Eco system is,
Fighting amongst OEM fans!
Divided, we'll fall eventually.
21. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I dont have a nexus. I have a samsung galaxy S II which is still a badass shooter.
22. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I dont have a nexus I have a galaxy sII which is still reliable.
31. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Well that says a lot doesn't it ?! Another pathetic sammy fanboy. Uuu 40 million right ?!
Look if the phone is that bad..looks bad..metal finish...crap camera bla bla bla...it doesn not need a pathetic TROLL like you to make it look even worse..
Or is it because deep down inside you are suffering and yr hurt because yr beloved and adored manufacturer gave you the most ugly phone they could ever produced...and even the best camera on the planet won't make the ugliness go away ?!!! Yes 'sammy' betrayed you badly.. but please don't take yr frustration on someone else.
8. Finalflash (Posts: 2189; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
You never know, always give them a chance. I would rather they take chances and do okay then release the same camera 10 times.
13. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
go away troll we bored from your stupid posts everyday.
4. GTX_Ti (unregistered)
I want to see a (13Mp+ 10Up) rear cameras.
18. surethom (Posts: 459; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Personally 6 or 8 megapixel UP will do me, 4 megapixel UP would be a big mistake on the 2014 version.
27. GTX_Ti (unregistered)
Lets see on March 25.
17. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I has htc one silver version, it was matte finished it feels really great than shiny, but anyway shiny looks amazing too.
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Expect the front cam resolution to beat the rear one for the first time. LOL FRONT 5MP AND REAR 4MP ''ULTRAPIXEL'' LOL
14. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
will see where you going to hide on the 25 when it comes out and its not 4mp.
41. HTCOE (Posts: 629; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
I already have the device....it's not 4mp for sure
24. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I'll respect that. But will still the final image quality.
25. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Im all over that dark grey finish. This phone is going to be a beautiful beast android device. Can't wait to pick it up on AT&T. Lets go HTC.
26. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I want a black steel version.
36. papss (unregistered)
That's the one I like too
39. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
yes man me too and also flip cover
can,t wait come on
40. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
just sell good this time and make shut.... samy fan
this is best quality phone in market
alum uni body
best ui by sense 6 +zoe+belinkfeed+beauty htc widget
i wish a good camera
any why i go to buy in day 25
42. imyourpapi (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Jan 2014)
I really hope htc has some more surprises up their sleeve, either way because I get a new phone every year I'll most likely get this, unless they stick with the same 4mp. The front facing camera better not be higher than the main cam.